Thursday, April 30, 2009

ticket

i hate traffic tickets, well who doesn't?! this morning after picking up bobby and tarra i stopped at a red light. technically it is only a two lane road but by the traffic light there is a lane to turn right. now there is a bus next to me, a car across the intersection waiting to go straight and one car coming from the left but still a ways away, no one is behind me. so i turn right. then i see a cop with his lights on. he asks me if my signals work. i say yes, and he asks whey i didn't use them. i had no good answer. does everyone use their signals everytime they turn? i think not. so anywho, i got a ticket for failure to use signal. yes, that is actual traffic violation. you know, i use my signals, on the highway or in heavy traffic, whenever the situation calls for it. the ticket is for $120 and here is the kicker i also will get two points on my license. that's right people two points. i am fighting this ticket! i have never done that before but this ticket is just a little excessive.so to the city or romulus and to the romulus policeofficer who gave me the ticket...SUCK IT!
this has been a word from Nicole

1 comment:

  1. Props to your Suck it! Haven't used that phrase in awhile. that does suck out loud. It is the end of the month so he was probably trying to meet his quota for the month!

    ReplyDelete