Wednesday, April 22, 2009

first blog

so this is my first blog. right off the bat i just want everyone to know is that i don't use capital letters. it slows my typing down. i have been following a few of my friend's blogs. what i like about their blogs is that at times they write about the simple things of life (like painting a room or their little guy eating). it is the everyday things that i find most interesting.
i don't know what i will be blogging about. sometimes i think i lead a very dull life. sometimes i lay in bed at night and think did i just live through a day. then i think, "i just wasted a day God has made." Then i think how can i do that? next thing i know i am awake for another day and hopefully i won't waste it.
until next time,
this has been a word from nicole

4 comments:

  1. it is only wed night and i am here...(i am here, i am here, i am here...ode to the whoos of whooville). for writing nothing, you actually gave me something to think about. i can't believe that you've ever wasted a day, not with what you're giving your kids. chew on that, sista!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great! Love it. I can't wait for your next word!! I'm horrible on my blog.. I have a million new posts, I just never finish them therefore don't post them. This, I love. Great job in starting it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Nicole, see the thing is you can write about anything that is on your mind good or bad, I appreciate the fact you aren't letting those pesky capital letters slow you down either!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm following you aunt coe cuz* i got a new blog too!

    *i hate that word

    ReplyDelete