Thursday, November 12, 2009

Curves

so i finally did it. i have joined curves with a friend. yesterday we went in for our first official workout and to be measured and weighed. i did not like my numbers at all. i weighed in at 167 lbs. and my upper measurements are 39-34-36. all i could think when they were measuring me was, "i'm no scarlett o'hara." scarlett had the skinniest waist in three counties for all those who have not read the best book ever, gone with the wind. they asked what did i weigh at my thinnest-100 lbs (just 17 years ago) and what was my heaviest-this is the heaviest i have ever been. any who, the workout goes by so fast. i just wish i had a little more coordination when it came to working those machines. i used muscles yesterday that have been dormant for sometime. i felt really good when i got done. really energized! my plan is to go three times a week with chris. my goal is to lose seven pounds the first month. i wanted to say ten but i would rather shoot low and then surprise myself with losing more. one good thing about going to curves me and chris are considered to be one of the younger women going there. 37 is young...loving it!!
this has been a word from nicole

2 comments:

  1. That is so cool. Look at sista...takin' charge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow you are brave for putting up your weight but it can be a motivational took also! I would love to weigh 167 however since i am about a foot taller than you there is a big difference- keep it up- i have lost 10 pounds on weight watchers and that has taken about 8 weeks but I am not trying my hardest either!

    ReplyDelete