Monday, May 10, 2010

mother's day

i hate mother's day. i don't mind calling my mom, sending a card to her or even spending the day with her if that is what the day calls for. but for the love of all i hate this day!! there is too much pressure on me to "have a good day." i just want it to be like any other sunday. i don't need gifts, i don't need a special dinner and i DO NOT need people asking me if i'm having a good mother's day. you know what made me happy on mother's day was when i thought of my friends, amy and theresa. they both adopted little girls and this was their first mother's day. i was so happy that they finally had their little one in their arms but other than that i could not wait for the day to be over with. so next mother's day...just wake me when it's over.
this has been a word from nicole

1 comment: